Being called out on stage

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Jan 6 14:33:27 MST 2008

I don't know where this font came from?   Anyway, I'd have squirted some Protek/GooseJuice first...did you try that?   My thinking is the show must go on...etc...repin at another time...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044

I think the font came from the fact that I read the pianotech archives, cut and paste the message when I want to answer one, then struggle with the formatting.  Hope this is better.

Let's see....that all happened in about 1984....the novel elements of it are easy to remember; call came in the midst of me teaching a class.... the concert being about to begin...how good a job the director did shining the flashlight exactly where it needed to go (have you ever noticed how few non-technical people can do that?).

If we had Protek back that far, I'm sure I would have tried it--I do now.  That far back I might even have tried MeHaffy's zapper, or Wurlitzer flange lube.  I'm sure Goose Juice wasn't around then....

Showing my age, huh?
Diane