Pearl glue : was glue for bushings

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Jan 5 05:56:21 MST 2008

Its a kind of hot glue.  Soluble in hot water.  I've been warned away
from using it in any wood to wood high stress situation so I dont use it
for anything other then bushings.  But its really easy to use and not
messy at all.

Cheers
RicB

    I never heard of pearl glue... what's the skinny on that? Also, I've
    been
    using PVC-E glue on the keywood and use the Bushmaster system. I
    never had a
    problem removing bushings which were glued with PVC-E as it is water
    based.
    Comments?
    Larry Trischetta