odd baldwin piano

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 11:00:49 MST 2008

Ken

I bought one of those back in the early '80's from the old Playboy Club in St. Louis. I rebuilt it and a piano teacher bought it. They were made in the '50's by Baldwin. Not a bad piano. Other than the unusual case, everything else was Baldwin.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of