Balance Rail Bushings

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 05:53:18 MST 2008

>Do you like the Bushmaster system?  How do you think it
>compares with the Spurlock 2 caul method?

I never tried Bill's system but I know some people prefer it
over the Bushmaster. I comes down to how you like to work
and/or what you're used to. Bill's system was not out when
I purchased the Bushmaster.

I also made a front rail press to insure squarer corners on the
cloth, jpg attached.  I divide the keyboard into four sections to
comfortably handle each grouping.
--

Regards,

Jon Page