Tuning Reminder PostCards

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 12:57:02 MST 2008

If someone did have post cards, it might be cheaper to go to Kinkos and do your own reminder cards.?You can fit 4 of them one one page, and use your own message. Have them printed on both sides, with not only?your return address, but even an additional message about getting the piano tuned on the mailer side. Once you have the template in your computer, you can run off a copy and get more printed.

On one side I have:

According to the National Association of Piano Manufactures, pianos should be tuned twice a year. Tuning will assure your piano will continue to maintain its value and sound its best. Above your name is the last time your piano was tuned. If it has been more than 6 months, it should be tuned again.

To schedule an appointment please call:

349-2943

Willem Blees, RPT, Piano Tuner

On the mailer side, in addition to my return address, I have a picture of a piano, and a simple message: "Just a reminder that it's time to get your piano tuned". All of that can be put onthe left side of the post card. There is enough room for themailing lable and a stamp on the right side.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of