Ebony finish

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 2 11:11:14 MST 2008

Hi Gary,

Get hold of Ken Counter out there in Snohomish. I don't have his number
handy, but Roger Gable in Everett does.    He does some of the best
refinishing I've ever seen. Roger is at 252-5000.

Hope this helps

Paul T.Williams RPT
previously from the Seattle Chapter...

"Gary Fluke" <gary.fluke at verizon.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
12/31/2007 12:06 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Ebony finish

I have a Mason and Hamlin console from 1957.  The walnut finish could
stand to be done over again.  These pianos were also available in an ebony
finish when new.  How would one apply an ebony finish to my piano?

Gary Fluke
Snohomish, WA