pictures in email

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 05:21:27 MST 2008

Hi Marshall,

Your problem is that your email format is probably set to plain text. This is the desired format for this list, but if you want to imbed a picture, you have to change the email setting to HTML. In your email program's menu, go to format and then click on HTML. After that, you should get the correct menu to insert a picture.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC