And now for something completely different....

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue Jan 1 17:24:36 MST 2008

I don't draw 'em, Martin.  I just pass 'em along for your enjoyment! <g>

But to be honest, I hadn't really studied that illustration until you
pointed it out.  Pretty strange piano, for sure.  What's interesting is
that the "artist" did manage to include so many parts, even if they
weren't all in the right places or relationships.  I particularly liked
the see-through lid -- reminded me of the piano at the Convention in KC.

If nothing else, the puzzle suggests that pianos are still an important
part of our culture, and I take that as a good sign for the new year.

Annie