Workshop setup

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Tue Jan 1 15:14:07 MST 2008

Gerald:

Since my wife, Beva Jean, died in 2001 I have retired from rebuilding
which I did on a small scale not having any more than two pianos in my
shop at any one time. But it seems to me that if you consider Dallas and
Houston as competitors that you should expand you space to include all
the operations you named that you don't have space for and set up a
complete shop. I'm sure Gary Neie could help advise you on this. Do the
expanding now before you get so much work waiting on you that it would be
a real hassle to expand later and have to make your customers wait longer
while you play checkers with their pianos trying to expand your space.

Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas