Weber upright from 1884.

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Tue Jan 1 10:59:09 MST 2008

Jerry:

Glad to hear from you. I will encourage my customer to have their piano
re strung and tuned to A-440. I think to raise the old strings would
cause too many of them to break. Of course I could splice every one of
them as you well know but I think it is time for new strings here.

At this point I don't know if I will be going to Anaheim. I have trained
my replacement and have retired from the Exam Committee. I felt it is
time for younger blood to take over.

Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas