NY Steinway Ribs and MC

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Feb 24 17:02:27 MST 2008

Hi Ann,
If you are looking at more than a rise in humidity, you could get heavy
plastic tarps and place them on the dolly.
Then put the piano on the dolly, wrap the piano, remove dolly then do the
next piano.
Protected from even a flood  up to 3 feet. Or however tall the piano is. <g>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com