Tuning lever length

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 24 05:54:37 MST 2008

Re: Tuning lever lengthBoy, I sure did. It's still the only thing I've ever won. No, actually I very quickly realized the student lever that came with the Potter course was pretty much a toy, so I bought one of those nylon handled extension levers from Schaff. I still use that lever in the shop for chip tuning, etc.

So I presume you were there at the North Carolina Regional Conference on my lucky day?! That was the first conference I ever went to. I was very impressed with the conference and the PTG in general. And boy, was I ever lucky to win that lever - I've really liked it over the years - I keep it in two cloth sleeves in my tool kit and it still looks like new!

Thanks for remembering.

Terry Farrell