Rescued Piano on Craigslist

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Feb 22 04:41:48 MST 2008

paul bruesch wrote:
> This ad has been on CL for quite a while... see if y'all can figure out
> why?!?
>
> http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/msg/581036460.html
>
> Paul Bruesch
> Stillwater, MN

Oh! oh! Hold me back!! I'll be in the twin Cities on Sunday and could
scoop it up. (w/super duper blooper scooper)

I've been dealing with an "E", here, for 27 years, and it doesn't get
any better with age. Not enough firewood in it to make the trip
worthwhile. I could use a new planter, however, and with it being
pre-fertilized...

Nah.

ÅÑôn