date ? ? ?

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 21 22:34:00 MST 2008

Hey thanks Paul.  Actually checked with my good RPT buddy locally, who does have a pierce Atlas, and his
only had 2 listings, and not the one I needed.  Usually can rely on my friend,  but his Atlas didn't have the info.
Told my customer that I would find the info., because I'm in touch with a world full of highly intelligent and
skillful technicians, and someone would know. I of course was correct, was I not ??

Thanks again.

Carl