date ? ? ?

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 21 19:19:03 MST 2008

Right !!!  Wondering whatinell you were talking about for a second, and then it finally dawned on me.
You know, some days the lights are on, and there is no one home.  I'm finding that a little too often lately.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to remember.  Bye the way, does anyone have any idea when this pianer
might have been constructed.  Also, do you remember how concerned most everyone was about the
world communications at  12.00 am 2000. ?? it's like you said, 8 years hence, and you never hear about it.

Carl