Vintage Piano Shop

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 20 16:07:42 MST 2008

No pay, thats the problem. I have had very slow paying dealers in the
last 2 years but always eventually got payed, except for one where I
didnt bill them because I felt obligated to tell the customer that he'd
bought a pig in a piano shape, that was a painful moment but he really
had been taken. Now so many people are buying pianos over the internet,
which I dont get, it's like buying shoes, no two pairs fit the same. I
get a lot of calls for warranty work, tunings, set up etc and right now
at least I just dont need the aggravation unless I can have my money in
a timely manner....

--Dave
  New Orleans