Piano-related books for download

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Wed Feb 20 10:23:42 MST 2008

Just to let y'all know, I've created a new page on my site that links to a
variety of piano-related books available for free download.  These are all
books in the public domain, so they are no longer under copyright.

The new page is at www.allthingspiano.com/pdbooks.htm and includes books on
piano technology, keyboard history, and piano music and performance history.

If you are not in the U.S., you might not be able to download them, but the
files could be sent to you by a friend....  And many of these books are
available (or can be made available), printed and bound, from www.Lulu.com.
See their site for more info, or visit www.publicdomainreprints.com for
instructions on how to send a book to Lulu.

If you've got other links, I'd be more than happy to add them.  Just let me
know.

Annie Grieshop
www.allthingspiano.com