rusted piano strings

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 18 17:53:53 MST 2008

Thanks Ron. We, down south, live with high RH pretty much the year around
and we have very little trouble with rusty  strings in homes that are
normaly heated or air conditioned. We live with heat or air mostly the year
dow here. It's the fresh air people that give us trouble. You know, the ones
who have to open all the doors and windows on a nice day. In comes the RH
and guess what happenas to the piano strgs. We get to restring another
piano. Oh well, such is life.
Gerald McC