Valuing ourselves Do customers want the most expensive tech?

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 17 16:57:07 MST 2008

I attended a local seminar sponsored by the local newspaper a number of years ago. The seminar was called TOMA. Top of mind awareness. If someone looks in the yellow pages and your name jumps out as one they have heard of then you may have achieved top of mind awareness. It cost to become the most recognized tuner in the area. That is who you want to be. Learn how and where to advertise and spend you money and time doing it and do the best work that you can. And eventually you will have TOMA. Unless you move every 5 or 6 years.

Been grey ---- a long time.
Gerald McC