New Orleans piano donation

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 15:33:03 MST 2008

     From what I've seen and heard, the finishes are
superb, and the mechanicals vary. Of course, there are
many rebuilders, but Luther's  a  pretty picky pianist
( say that 3 times real fast!!!) and tried dozens of
high-end pianos before deciding this was the best for
his (Tatumesque) style of playing.
    So I'm quite sure it's a "winner".
    And according to him, was rebuilt by someone who
calls himself "Christof".
( Hopefully, not "Christof" from "The Truman Show"!!!)
     Thump