Beautiful Sika SPruce

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Thu Feb 14 20:28:15 MST 2008

Sorry, I shoulda read the million other posts on the subject, been swamped and am just quickly perusing two days of Tech Digests.

I remember when we were allowed to hand select boards from the lumberyard. We always had a sanding block in hand to sand the saw marks off the end grain to see what was there; I no longer need that block but it can be just as deceptive in person as it is in a low resolution photo.

Cheers,

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts
(978) 323-4545

PS-Here's how I like my Sitka. :) See photo.