Accu tuner readings

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 14 13:57:00 MST 2008

Rarely (if ever) will you see them stop. Most often when you have the pitch
right at target, the lights will rotate one way (I think usually clockwise
initially) and then the other. And it's not the machine that's doing weird
things - the pitch of the string actually changes a little bit over the
course of attack and decay. The trick is to be consistent. Randy Potter
suggested to target the pitch about one second after the hammer strikes the
string. Always seemed to me to be a reasonable approach.

Terry Farrell (former SAT user)