basic regulating question

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 14 13:45:45 MST 2008

I feel relieved to read your post Ed. I was a little hesitant to respond
because, even though I consider my regulation skills to be at a functional
level, I do not consider them to be excellent/advanced. But what you
describe is close to what I do. I have to admit that I have made up for most
irregularities with dip. But I suspect you are spot on with your technique
of splitting irregularities between dip and blow. That should indeed make
things smoother. Thanks for commenting.

Terry Farrell