Held "Hostage" by Tiny Lookerson

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 14 08:19:44 MST 2008

NO, don't hire a chaperone for that situation, rather give the job to me!
Drop dead gorgeous (female, I assume) college student = 18+ years old.
That's a totally different ball game fellow. Let the games begin!

Seriously though - I would always be respectful and courteous. But for me
anyway, 18+ yo, I'm totally comfy with that - they are an adult. Younger
than 18, i.e. a minor, is where one should exercise discretion, and in most,
if not all situations, avoid, IMHO.

Terry Farrell