Baldwin SF-10 grand with acu-just hitch pins

Rob Kiddell atonal at telusplanet.net
Wed Feb 13 14:24:47 MST 2008

It's actually extremely easy. The plate rests on three points: the pinblock bass and treble side
and a set screw underneath the tail of the plate. Check for shims between the ends of the
pinblock, that is what is used from factory to set the front height. The screw is adjusted at the
tail for rear height setting. The perimeter plate bolts lock the plate in place when tightened,
they do not raise or lower the plate.

Regards,

Rob Kiddell RPT
Edmonton, Canada