[SPAM] RE: Confessions of a "Lookerson"

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Tue Feb 12 18:25:23 MST 2008

In Texas, we're required to collect sales tax for almost all services.  And
technically speaking, we're supposed to collect based on the
county/city/etc. in which we are tuning at that moment. (I have to collect
for about 4 different cities and 2 counties.)  A lot of guys just collect it
based on the location of their shop.

Sigh...

Michelle Smith

Bastrop, Texas