Steinway parts

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Feb 12 06:26:06 MST 2008

John,

I apologize.  Just as I hit send, I recognized that my tone would probably
be taken as rather condescending.  It was not intended to be.  The only
intent was to suggest that this is a good policy to adhere to, always.  If
you want to share prices with your own clients that is your prerogative.  If
you want to share prices with the rest of the world's clients, that's
different.

Apologies,
William R. Monroe