tuning in a nursing home

Ralph Black reb0114m at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 11 12:09:31 MST 2008

I was tuning at a retirement home in Nashville that had a display of
paintings in the parlor where the piano was located. While I was tuning, a
resident was showing the paintings to a friend. I heard the friend say,
"He's either a piano tuner or the worst piano player I've ever heard!"

Ralph Black
Nashville

   _____