Key for Zimmermann

PianoTek4u at aol.com PianoTek4u at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 12:36:21 MST 2008

Thanks for the response, Gregor.  I distinctly remember seeing a decal  on
the inside of the piano saying it was made in the GDR so I believe it is of
East German construction.  Any help in obtaining a key would be most  appreciated.

Tony Bajada

In a message dated 2/10/2008 6:56:05 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,