Free Chickering quarter grand

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Feb 4 14:22:54 MST 2008

Oh, that's a wonderful image (and useful information, to boot) -- I have a
little Starr toad crouching in my shop right now!  Thanks so much for that
explanation, John.

How long/big is a "queue", if all these other pianos are named in
reference to that?  It has to do with the length of the "tail" of the
piano, no?  But how long is an entire tail?

ag