Accu-tuner

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 15:09:31 MST 2008

Don't leave home without it!

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

Hmm,  Ok,
1.   Can it raise the pitch and fine tune to a different temperament in 1
1/4
hours?  Right in the middle of a bad cold, at the end of a long week, while
there is a lot of noise in the background?
2.  Can it guarantee accuracy to within 1 cent on 10 successive tunings,
(like in a studio where they are overdubbing 3 month old tracks?)
3.  Can it remember, to within .1 cent, the last tuning; so that one can
cumulatively refine one's tuning?

           Anybody that thinks they can provide a superior tuning with their

ears, against my tuning with my ears AND my machine will have to prove that
that is so!
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT