What is this?

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 16:11:31 MDT 2008

Well, thank you, Jack!

Now that you've jogged my memory, I <do> remember your handing it to me.
I'm so embarrassed, but it's a relief to know that I didn't mistakenly walk off with someone else's tool!

Thanks again....  ;-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL
From: "Jack Houweling" <jackhouweling at dccnet.com>

Hi Barbara,

I made these and gave you one as a gift, It is an upright damper regulation gauge. Place on the strings and as
you press the key you can watch through the Plexiglas for the damper timing. When the hammer hits the gauge
you should see the damper wink.

Hey Ron if you are nice I will give you one and you can enjoy doing more upright damper regulating.

Regards,
Jack Houweling