Calling Potential Clients

Richard Gullion pianoguy52 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:20:54 MDT 2008

Whenever I find an ad for piano lessons with a phone number...I call direct and introduce myself. I am gambling they are new if they are running an ad. If an email is available I use it the same way but provide a link to my website. Response is good. If they already have a tuner...I just let them know I am available if they or their students should need me. Usually they say that it is good information to have. Beleive it or not I get a lot of referals from piano movers. Outside of that piano stores near me have used the same guys forever.Richard the "Piano Guy"www.thepianoguy.webs.com> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:48:07 -0400> To: pianotech at ptg.org> From: jonpage at comcast.net> Subject: Calling Potential Clients> > I think it would be better to mail a card or letter. They may be satisfied> with their present tuner and not like a call.> > Who's business are you trying to take away?> > Couldn't you ask the other area tuners for referrals? Maybe they> would like to free up some time and pass them along.> -- > > Regards,> > Jon Page