Quality of tie tapes/bridle straps

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:02:28 MDT 2007

John,All I can offer is that my web based email, GMail from Google, has a
sidebar list of advertisers keyed to the content of the message being read.
The following link lists cotton bridle tape <
http://www.waynemills.com/cottontapes.html>, but it's not "our" variety --
it's 1" wide! Perhaps an inquiry to them via email could help your search.
Or further Google searches will do the trick? BTW, who is supplying suede
tipped (piano action) bridle straps these days?
Patrick Draine