Proper Procedure

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Sep 11 04:36:01 MDT 2007

Hello everyone,

   I am the pianist for a broadway musical in the town where I live.
We are meeting for rehearsals at a local Methodist church.  Anyway,
on one of the keys on the piano there is definitely missing the front
rail bushing.  Everytime I play the note, I hear "clunk".

   What do you all suggest the proper procedure would be to get in
touch with someone about having it fixed?  Should I just try and make
a phone call over there one day and explain the situation, and see if
I can come over to repair the problem?  Or maybe leave a note on the
piano in hopes that the pianist gets it.

   Thanks guys
   Matthew
--

Regards,