Duluth tool bags--20% off

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed Oct 31 16:22:29 MST 2007

Mr.Driscoll, thanks for the info.

A long time ago I when I started playing music I
thought it would be great to have all my
keyboards protected with Anvil ATA Cases..well,
Calzone ATA's will have to do! Then I got in
this business and thought(careful)..wow..how
about an Anvil Tool Case..so I got one.

I got it 8 years ago. I now have a dislocated
Right Shoulder from carrying it for all these years.

It's time to get one of these..especially after
seeing Mr.Dave Smith's Jailhouse last week...the
bag..not his home.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)