Duluth tool bags--20% off

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 16:12:15 MST 2007

I've been using the Jailhouse for awhile and found it was beginning to get a little heavy.    I have since started using a small leather doctors bag for a tuning kit.   The hard thing is figuring out just what I'd need to carry for a simple tuning appointment.    I now have the Jailhouse on my shoulder...lighter, small Hoover vac on the other shoulder and my tuning kit in my hand if I need everything.   Otherwise, just the vac and small tuning kit.   Of course, I'll soon need a little bigger doctor bag...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044