What to do with....

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Tue Oct 30 23:59:54 MST 2007

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately I think the latest version of the DC humidifier and
accessories use low voltage. I could be wrong about that.

In theory one could make up a heat driven humidifier, with a low water
light and use the previous version of the smart bar. In real life there is
this little item called "fire insurance". So I'd steer clear of doing it.

At 09:13 PM 10/30/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>Do you mean that I could use them as a part of a complete Piano Saver
>System, if I get the Humidity tank and smart bar?
>
>Brian P. Doepke
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner