Spinet/Console

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 16:39:24 MST 2007

So where would the "O" fit in here; ordinary, oversize, original?
Reminds me of the time I went in to a MacDonald's or some place and ordered
a small coke. The person behind the counter said, "sorry we only have medium
or large". "Well", I said "doesn't that make your medium size the small one

This console/spinet thing is a whole lot of hooey! It's either an upright or
a POS.

AF

Note the absence of religious or political taglines.
Only piano related taglines permitted.

Chinese piano good for chopsticks. (Ancient Japanese Fortune Cookie)