Action Regulating Bench

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Mon Oct 29 21:40:17 MST 2007

I am building an action regulating bench for my shop and would like to hear some suggestions what other may have.
I am building the base out of maple and want to know what material is best for the table top, and
what is most practical for table dimensions, height, width, and length?

Sincerely,
Jack Houweling

--
It has removed 7501 spam emails to date.