problem reading posts from this list

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Oct 29 20:48:06 MST 2007

>>It's called Diversity. Recognize it. Respect it. Celebrate it.

Umm, some of us actually are recognizing and respecting Marshall's diverse
viewpoint, celebrating it even. We are very tolerant of it. You seem to be
the one who is being intolerant and disrespecting of his right to have a tag
line that is reflective of who he is. His tag line says nothing against
anyone, nothing that could be construed as being intolerant of anyone,
nothing that is disrespectful to anyone and it adds a pleasantly diverse
color to the opinions represented. Your main beef seems to be solely its
place of origin.

I mean, I could have some serious issues with Albert Einstein. His theories,
after all, lead to the most awful destructive force ever unleashed on the
planet. But if Mike wants to quote him I can respect and celebrate that. Why
can't you respect a quote that celebrates Marshall's recognition that he is
dependent on a force greater than himself? It's called Diversity. Recognize
it. Respect it. Celebrate it.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272