New RPT

Steven Sandstrom sandstromsw at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:08:24 MST 2007

   Hi Bev,

 Congratulations! It is nice to see that you are wanting to improve your skills. I know for me learning about pianos is never ending. That is one reason I will keep going to conventions. I realized early there is way more about pianos that I don't know then I will ever know. Good job and happy you are an RPT.

 Steve Sandstrom