Upright pinblock question

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Oct 28 07:37:17 MST 2007

I use stove bolts, heads in front. On the back side I countersink the hole
with a 1.5” spade bit to recess the washer and nut. Then I cut the bolt near
the nut and glue a 1/2” cpvc plastic pipe cap over the nut to give a
finished look.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272