Upright pinblock question

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 21:18:49 MDT 2007

I found this site for upright pinblock repair. I know my situation isn't anywhere near this bad, but I fear it could get worse. Does this seem like a feasible, reasonable approach? I don't much like the idea of inserting the bolts from the back  to the front, with big bolts and nuts showing in the tuning pin area.

http://www.balaams-ass.com/piano/50-pnblk.htm

Terry Peterson