C/A glue question

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 11:20:31 MDT 2007

Before going to the trouble of turning the piano upside down, why don't you remove the action, shore up the bottom of the pin block with a piece of plywood, remove the pin, and put a little CA glue in the hole. Then pound the pin back in. When you use the plywood, put a piece of felt and a piece of wax paper between the plywood and the pinblock. The felt will make for a snug fit, and only the wax paper will be stuck to the bottom of the pinblock.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of