customers is funny

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 06:59:08 MDT 2007

On 10/24/07, tom <tomtuner at verizon.net> wrote:

> I finish a regulation job and my customer leaves instructions to pick up
> my check from his wife who works at a particular restaurant in the center of
> a small town here in Mass.
>
> I head down there and find several lunch counters but none with the name
> I've been given.
>
> I finally find the place and the wife through trial and error and she
> tells me the restaurant changed names five years earlier.
>
>             She shakes her head and referring to her husband say's
>
>  "Musicians"
>

> Tom Driscoll
>  ------------------------------

I enjoy when I follow the directions such as Hwy 131 to Kiln to King 4.5 mi
to Kittyhawk 3mi. to County Hwy N 3/10 of a mi. to fire no. 23388 the gray
house and I find it exactly as described in the directions. So I tell them
you give good directions and they get this surprised look followed
immediately by a pleased look.

--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com