customers is funny

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 07:04:39 MDT 2007

On 10/25/07, pianolady50 at peoplepc.com <pianolady50 at peoplepc.com> wrote:

>  Well, tech is funny, too.
>
> I live at the second number 5 on my street.
>
> Sort of.
>
> The street starts out as say, Oak St.  Half way down it changes to Oak St.
> West and the numbers start over.  It is a dead end (cul-de-sac). So when
> giving directions it becomes:  From Main St, turn left on Oak St..  We are
> the second number 5.  Go past the first number 5. It's a white house.  Ours
> is dark brown.
>
> Everyone stops at the first number 5.
>
> Debbie

On my way to a chapter meeting of a distant chapter fom my own down in Iowa
I took a wrong turn and ended up in a small town in Iowa right in the middle
of the town. Realizing I would need to backtrack to where I had deviated
from my route I was looking for somewhere to turn around when I noticed the
street signs Main street crossing Main street! I was very happy for my sense
of direction on that day in that town!

--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com