customers is funny

Berley Antoine Firmin II firmin1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 24 17:31:59 MDT 2007

You have to live in New Orleans to follow this: "I live on the lakeside, downtown corner or....." or I live on the upriver end of Magazine, downtown-lake side on the corner of State St. "

There are no East-West-South-or Norths....the river is flowing North at the French Quarter and the west side of the river there is the east bank actually! The directions are always Uptown, Downtown, Lakeside, River, UpRiver, DownRiver.

Berley