customers is funny

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:13:43 MDT 2007

On 10/24/07, Willem Blees <wimblees at aol.com> wrote:

>  I had to pee, but there were no trees around, (no people, or buildings, or
> anything). Now I know where the old saying, "never pee in the wind", comes
> from.

Now that's generally one of the surest and fastest ways to get someone
to show up.  Er...at least that's what I've been told.  <G>

I told the cuddle sack story today to a friend of mine.  He said he
had a lady janitor who made the comment to him on a rainy day:

"The humanity sure is bad out there today."

That about sums it up....

Just goes to show you that people have more fun than anybody.  And if
it wasn't for people, we wouldn't be here!

--
JF

www.ronpaul2008.com