Swaying grand

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 08:56:34 MDT 2007

Richard,

I have been seeing this a lot in new grand's under five feet long.   Baldwin small grand's wobble back and forth when I pull on the tuning hammer and there is nothing that can be done for it accept for replacing the legs.

When I worked for Sherman Clay some times people would complain about this rocking back and forth on a new piano less than five feet long, that they bought.   We would replace the legs with legs off a 5.1 grand and it would fix the problem.   Maybe ask the store where it came from, just a thought.

William